Today I decided to roast a chicken. It was my first try at it but it turned out so amazing that I had to share it here...
- one clean chicken (no gizzards, neck, etc...)! (I found they sell some at Walmart for a fairly decent price)!
- half a stick of butter
- 1 beer
- 1 lemon
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 garlic clove
- minced onion
- black pepper
- dry mustard
- powdered curry
- a few dry basil leaves (I probably used about 6 or 8)
- put some aluminum paper on an oven pan
- spread some dry basil leaves on top of the aluminum
- prepare the chicken by rubbing the lemon all over it and then putting the rest inside the chicken
- put some salt and black pepper over the chicken
- put the garlic clove and chicken stock cube inside the chicken
- pour the beer on top of the chicken
- melt the butter and pour it on top of the chicken
- put some paprika, minced onion, dry mustard and powdered curry on top of the chicken
- put some basil leaves on top of the chicken!
- bake on an oven at 390F for 1 hour (if you have a convect capable oven, USE IT)! :o)